idle banter

Monday, November 28, 2005

I admit, it was me all along...

UPDATE: Please e-mail me with your T-shirt size if you want a shirt. I hope to place the order next Monday. Final cost will be confirmed once I have numbers

If you have been waiting to reveal your secret identity, this is the perfect way- with the Idle Banter official t-shirt. If we have enought interest we will go ahead with these- they look like costing about R50- leave a comment saying you are interested or not as the case may be.

3 Comments:

  • I'm in!

    Why not add in a block for Ana and JW?

    AND, a unique word verification for each shirt?

    By Blogger Aiden, at 11/23/2005 02:01:00 pm  

  • Well, anyone can claim to be Ana, I suppose, so no hassle there.

    Word verification is turned off, but I am going to randomly assign an identity to the shirts before distributing them ( I say random but you jsut know which one Herk is getting ...)


    kulelfe-Liverpool's new Liberian striker

    By Blogger Peter le Roux, at 11/23/2005 02:09:00 pm  

  • I would have thought that Dube would jump at the opportunity to get one. I wonder if he's confused as to which box he'd tick?

    mrdgbkr - murder biker

    By Blogger Aiden, at 11/25/2005 01:15:00 pm  



<< Home