idle banter

Friday, September 22, 2006

Death defying dyslexic spam

Yep, tis true. Got this mail today:

Dear Sir/Madam

reply back to benfrank10@gamail.co.za

Good day, my name is FRANKLINE BENJAMIN. I just arrival in Johannesburg, South Africa few days ago. I really need your help to invest in South Africa.

I know you will be surprised to receive this mail, considering the fact that we don't know each other, However I got your contact details from the internet network search, before I precedes, I want you to know that I have

$5.8 million DOLLARS (five million eight hundred thousand dollars) with me as I am sending you this email deposited in a private security company as vault. Please don't be surprised.

Of all the celebrity death conspiracies, one has to wonder if Benjamin Franklin's conspiracy ever reached Elvis proportions. Thankfully, Ol Ben is safe and sound in SA desperately trying to find a vault.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home